Rubistar is a great site to help you and your students create a rubric. You do not need to log on.
- Choose the type of rubric from the front page, then from a more specific list
- Fill in a few details – the details of your name, rubric title, are displayed on the finished rubric
- Because you are not in the US, fill out your postcode as 99999
- You can change anything and everything in the rubric template; you can have as many or as few criteria as you wish
- When you have finished, click on the Submit button
- The finished rubric will display; now you can copy it into Word, (it becomes a Word table) and edit even further.